
It's funny how my previous post is about the confederacy and here is a post saying a happy birthday to my bestie....3 days after her birthday YAY BLACK PEOPLE! Anyways I like to give a happy belated birthday to my heterosexual lifemate and frequent guest blogger Ashley H. aka LEY! Ive known LEY since my freshman year at Radford, she was a music business major who played the flute and worked at the college radio station. JUST LIKE ME! I always thought she was cool but we became really close when I randomly decided to one day join Mu Phi Epsilon which she was in as well. She became my "Big" and we would hang out all the time. LEY is truly the white version of me but cooler and slender-er. I love her dearly and am very greatful that she is in my life. Alright enough of that sappy sh!t. In honor of her b-day I'm going to get her pregnant
No comments:
Post a Comment