Thursday, June 24, 2010

BIU BBQ The "Mixtape"


So you know when you were younger and you made "mixtapes" for your friends? Well that's what i've decided to do. This is a compilation of songs that I'm currently into and hopefully you'll find something in there that you enjoy. I'm calling this little ditty BIU BBQ. Put it on during your hipster cookout and let the magic begin.
Tracklisting:
1) M.I.A.-"XXXO (Remix ft Jay-Z)"
2) Mark Ronson Ft Q. Tip and some other chick- "Bang, Bang, Bang"
3) Kid "Liquid Cocaine" Cudi okay that was harsh, I love you Cudi!-"Revofev"
4) Curren$y-"Racing Stripes"
5) Yelawolf-"Box Chevy Part 3"
6) Weekend Players-"Best Days of Our Lives"
7) Major Lazer x Le Roux x Gucci Mane-"I'm Not your Lemonade"
8) Theophilus London-"Accept the New"
9) Simian Mobile Disco-"I Believe"
So Preview the tracks and if you dig it you can get it here

No comments: