Ok so a while ago I was inspired to make a lil mix of songs that reminded me of my time at Plaza Roller Rink in the years of '98 and 99. (You can read about my journey at Plaza here) Now after a few weeks of procrastination and a quickie no budget photo shoot with my brother Tyrone, I now present to you Plaza Roller Rink: Class of '98-99! I wanted there to be a lot more songs on the mixtape but its just a nice little collection of nostalgia. I really hope you guys enjoy it!
Cover photo and tracklisting:
1) Perculator
2) "How's it goin down" DMX
3) "Make Em Say Ugh" Master P/ No Limit Soilders
4) "Shorty Swing My Way"
5) "So Anxious" Ginuwine (this is the couple skate song, I never got asked to couple skate, how sad)
6) "Moving On" Mya ft Silkk the Shocker
7) "Money, Cash, Hoes" Jay-Z ft DMX
So there you have it just a little taste of the Plaza life on friday nights. Download the mixtape here Shout out to Lindsay, Eaton, Spratley, Jones, Davis and Syms middle schools. Also shout out to my cousin Shanee and my homegirl Shawquana who were my rolling patnas.
No comments:
Post a Comment