Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life.

Hello, I know I have not blogged in a while but I haven't really had the time or passion too, but I'm doing it now! So I just wanted to give you a little update on life in general. In my continuous journey to find a new and better job, I randomly decided one day to apply for jobs in Fairfax, VA (northern virginia, the greater DC area) and I actually got a bite back from one employer. I got a call on tuesday to come in for an interview wednesday morning, so that evening I made the (usually) 3 hour trip up there which turned into 4 1/2 hours thanks to all the wonderful nighttime road construction! I crashed the night at my BFFs LEY's house and got up a few hours later for the interview. The interview was in Herndon which was like 10 mins away and I went in for a 5 minute interview. Yep 5 mins. The lady said she would get back to me in "2 days" and let me know whether I did or did not make to the next step for another and lengthier interview. Haven't heard from her yet but still hopeful. If I am to get this job I will move up to northern VA despite my reservations. As much as I want to move out my mom's house and try to start a life of my own, I really don't feel like I should leave. I really wish I can find a better job here in the Hampton Roads area but this place blows and it's not happening for me. If I get this job (or another job I applied for at this really cool .com place) LEY is letting me crash for a little bit and hopefully I can find a place looking for a roomate. Thanks to my all my debt accrued from college, my credit is horrible so getting a place of my own at this point would be impossible. So yeah that's all that is going on right now. I'm really indifferent about the whole thing, I hope I get it but I just don't want to leave my Mom and brother right now. Hopefully I would still be able to help them out while trying to help myself. Welp we'll see. Till then let the Mid 20s Crisis commence, but hopefully not for too much longer.

No comments: