
MEEEE!!!
So I turnt 27 this past tuesday and little fanfare was had this birthday season. The weekend before I had to work, I had to work that day, and I have to work this weekend so no super celebratoryness for me, which is cool. I was never a big "hey its my birthday let's party!" kind of person. My brother and I went to see the movie Wanderlust at this place called CineBistro (which is a really cool place, but if you plan to go and eat there, prepare to drop some duckets). Wanderlust was actually a pretty funny movie, all thanks to the amazingness that is Paul Rudd! Afterwards we went to Walmart and I got myself some and cake and ice cream. The end. And for gifts my bestie LEY is getting us some tickets to see LMFAO in DC on June 25!! OH SNAP! That's going to be when I celebrate my birthday for reals. I also got myself a new laptop. It's a Samsung something or another, and I just discovered today that it has a webcam! Hopefully pretty soon I will start doing some BugzBlawg Vlogs. So yeah that's what's up. Ok bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment