Saturday, May 5, 2012

Say Whaaaa!?

So I was catching up on my Yelawolf news today and I seen that he hurt his spleen but has since recovered, he is working a new album (YES) and also news of a new tattoo of his. Yeller has a vast collection of body ink but his most recent one raised a few eyebrows. On the side of his head he has a portrait of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash with the name Fefe intertwined. Hmmm Fefe? I know you ain't talking about Fefe Dobson. Wait, you are? Giiiirrrl what's the tea on that! Now I know Mr Wolf was married with 3 kids and now he's dating Fefe Dobson. How random, but also cute. Not cute that he and his wife aren't together anymore but you know that ain't nobody's bidness but their own. And I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard that from me. All I care about is that he is making another album because Radioactive is dope as hell. I also hope he makes his way round here for show soon.

No comments: