Bright and early on my actual birfday I visited some Dominicans to get my scalp burned and Vietnamese to get hair ripped from my eyebrow region, then I brought me these babies:
I like to call them the "Mu Phi's" in honor of Mu Phi Epsilon, Purple and Black, yeah buddy.
So after all that saturday evening I prepared myself to go to Norfolk for the Crowd Control Tour feat. Donnis, Izza Kizza, 88Keys, and Kidz in the Hall. This was my birthday suit:
So we finally get to Norfolk to see the show. And this is the summary of the show in so many words: About 50 people showed up but every performer put on a show as if it was sold out, I was upset not many people showed, but I had a good time. The best part of the night was meeting Double 0, the producer, DJ and brains behind Kidz in the Hall. He was very cool, and very hot, lawd. So here are some pictures to wrap this post up.
All in all it was a cool birthday, yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment