
My brother Tyrone. He was born on this day 22 years, and my life has been a living hell ever since JUST KIDDING! No really I hate to say this but my brother is like my best friend. People always talk about how we get along so well. I may be hard on him, but it's for his own good, I mean come on I'm the big sister. And whatever happens in your future I hope that you are successful, just remember, you can always come back home; where I will force you to make koolaid! (he makes really good koolaid) So earlier in the evening on the eve of his bornday we went to this exclusive restaurant where all the ballers go....Applebee's. Later that night we went out to Norfolk to the Wave. My homeboys Frontside aka Teleport Team was performing. Long story short the Wave effed them in the A, which makes sense since it's a gay bar. None the less we all had a good time and it's always good to see my boys. So here are some pictures from a celebration of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment