First off I want to apologize for the lack of postage. The Laptop I bring to work has once again thanks to my brother been infected and I've been working like crazy person since the beginning of the year, on with the post.
So today Lady Gaga released her hotly anticipated new song "Born this Way". Now I am not a fan of Lady Gaga but you know she is like the biggest artist right now yada yada, so you gotta respect home girls grizzy. So after reading how it automatically shot to number 1 in 20 some odd countries, mother's are sacrificing their children in the Lakes of Minatonca people stopping their cars in the middle of rush hour traffic and dancing, I decided to see what all the hoopla is about. Start the song, basic breathy talking in the beginning typical pop song beginning...the vocal line sounds kind of familiar like I heard it before. Then the chorus kicks in. B!tch this aint nothin but a Madonna "Express Yourself" remix!. Believe me I get the message that she is sending especially to the LGBT community. That's beautiful and a message that needs to be heard and something that I support tenfold. But all the everything leading up to the songs release, the producers and songwriters and label heads saying this song is the most mindblowing thing ever...needs a time out. I guess at the end of the day I'm not in the demo. I wasn't born in the 90s so I've seen all this before, so if you like it I love it, enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment