Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dollar Tree FTW


We all know the story of creation. Of how God created the earth in seven days. But what about all the other days after that? I have a theory that on day 20,378 he created Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree is the greatest concept for a store ever. Where, get this, EVERYTHING IS ONE DOLLAR. EVERYTHING!. Now sure there stores that try to follow these formulas. The beloved "99c Stores" that I grew up with in NYC. Then there's your Family Dollar, Dollar General, Five and Below. But let me ask you, is everything $1 in those stores? NOOOO. In these times where I count every single cent that comes out of my account and even with 2 jobs I'm still dreadfully broke with a mother who likes to remind you that you need to get a better job and pay more bills because you of course haven't thought of that brilliant concept of your own :breathes: The Dollar Tree is kind of my savior right now. So this is my love letter to you, Dollar Tree. I'm planting a seed of my own so we can grow together.

No comments: