So I've been on this ASAP Rocky kick for a while and ASAP Rocky is not only his name, but the name of his crew, ASAP is a bunch of dudes which includes rappers, producers, visionaries homies, weed carriers etc. One of the dudes down with the crew is Miami rapper SpaceGhostPurrp. Number 1 he get's brownie points for naming himself after Space Ghost. Brownie points number 2 he gets for making this song I'm about to post. Sure this song came out way earlier this year but I'm quite Tardy for the Party when it come to certain things so I'm now just discovering this song. Just a warning I'm playing this all day on New Year's Eve to make up for lost time. This is simply poetry in motion. Since I don't like to use such vulgar language on this blog we'll just call this song "Please Perform Fellatio On a Black Male for 2011"
No comments:
Post a Comment