Monday, September 9, 2013

Album Review: Nine Inch Nails "Hesitation Marks"

.
If you know me, you KNOW I love me some Nine Inch Nails. They are my absolute favorite band. So I will try to contain myself as I try to type together a concise, well thought out review of the latest project Hesitation Marks. So here it goes: OH MY GAHHHD THIS ALBUM IS F@##$$% AMAZING!!! The End. No but really, it is. In 2009 after the Year Zero era, Trent announced the NIN was pretty much over. The touring stopped, he got wifed up (lucky broad), had some kids, won this thing called an Oscar, yeah NIN fans pretty much knew it was over. Then earlier this year news came out that they were going tour AND coming out with new album!? THANK YOU YEEZUS!! Finally this past week the album was released. I have to say that IMO this is NIN's best album since The Fragile, which is my personal favorite album. I believe that this album takes elements from every project release and even some surprises like the pop-punky "Everything". I also think that is very interesting that Trent is coming back in an era where Electronic Dance Music is king. Its amazing how many DJ/producer's take notes from Trent's repertoire. Its like Trent's coming back on the scene like "I'll show you how to do this son!". So my summary on the album: OH MY GAHHHD THIS ALBUM IF F@##$$% AMAZING!!! The End. Really this time

No comments: