So this morning I saw that they are planning to start a musical for The Craft on Broadway. At first I thought this could be kind of cool if it is done right. I mean The Craft is of course a cult classic and it kind of represented those girls in high school you know, that were like Wiccans, wore all black and stuff ( I know I hung out with them). I would think if they were to approach this from like a Queen of the Damned angle it might be pretty cool. So I found a Youtube channel with some clips of songs from the upcoming play. All I could think of when I saw this was like....Sister Act. The Craft is no Sister Act. So this is no longer something I think is going to be cool. I dunno, you be the judge.
P.S We love you Skeet Ulrich. Skeet.Skeet.
No comments:
Post a Comment