Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Thoughts On...


This picture reminds me of Waynehead
So something has always erked me but yesterday really had me not fuming but annoyed. This is about T.I. and him being in jail. Yesterday his new video for "Remember Me" magically appeared on the internets and the TVs. What annoys me is the fact that he is going to jail for one year and a day and he is shoving every second of it down our throats. Now I do have to commend him. In the ADD generation we have these days a recording artist can be hot today and forgot about next week. So I can see that he is trying to keep his name in peoples thoughts and mouths.And I also admire the community service that he did before him going in. However to me its getting to the point where its annoying. Just because you wanted to purchase friggin torpedos in a walgreens parking lot doesnt mean we have to suffer for it with you IMO. Then I started thinking about all the other rap artist that went to jail far longer for far worse offenses. Remy Ma got like what 8-10 yrs Shyne got 10 (is he out yet?) C-Murder, Mystical, etc. Maybe they didnt make albums or songs about their situations because A)they were more concerned about what they were facing or B)they are not smart business people. Eh, time will tell.

And im done.

No comments: