So the future father of my Zebra Children tagged me in a note on facebook by the name of ABC's of Me'. I thought this would be cool to do on my blog instead of facebook cause...I wanted to, Im a rebel like that...heh. So here it goes.
ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: to do what exactly?
B - BIRTHDAY: March 6
C - CRUSHING ON: Right now I hate to say it but....Drake :hides in shame:
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Woo Woo its a shot
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Myself
F - FAVORITE SONG: it changes all the time
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Neither
H - HOMETOWN: Bronx, Castle Hill Projects what up!
I - IN LOVE WITH: person, place or thing? Either one dont know the answer.
J - JUGGLE: boobs
K - KILLED SOMEONE: maybe...
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Radford VA to Lake Charles LA 15 hrs and I had to drive 14 of em, long story.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: one, well technically two, but we wont go there.
O - ONE WISH: Happiness
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Umm my mom :checks call log: I was wrong my brother
Q- QUICKIE: What is that?
R- REASON TO SMILE: Fresh Prince and or Cosby Show
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Kid Cudi "My World"
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11:30pm tuesday
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Um pink and black zebra stripes, exotic I know
V - VEGETABLE(S): Broccoli con queso
W - WORST HABIT: eating then sleeping
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: One when I was 9, skating accident, wait no i got my wisdom tooth taken out in march so then too.
Y – YOYOS ARE: OYOY spelled backwards
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Piecies ( i think i spelled that wrong, yes I spelled my own zodiac wrong, possibly)
Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: Tl Jns
What color do you wear most?: Black
Least favorite color?: White cause im a slob and it gets dirty easy, but I love white people :)
What are you listening to?: tv
Are you happy with your life right now?: far from it
What is your favorite class in school?: Im not in school anymore and even if I was I would not have a favorite class, I was never a huge fan of school, I just did cause I had too, doesnt seem to paying off too much right now, but I digress
Are you outgoing?: eh sometimes
Favorite pair of shoes?:depends on the day nike's chucks, vans, take your pick
Where do you wish you were right now?: NYC
THE CANS:
Can you dance?: I dont dance I boogie
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: nah, never really use my mouth for much...[pause]
Can you whistle?: YA, im a flute player!
Write with both hands?: no, im just a lefty
can you walk with your toes curled?: uh never tried
THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: to think we are the only living beings in the galaxy would be idiotic
Do you believe in miracles?: Small ones yes
Do you believe in magic?: Eh I dunno
Love at first sight?: :sigh: well a few years ago I have to say when i met this paticular person I think I did, but do I really believe in it? I dont think I do but anything with love and romance Im a total pessimist, thats how I roll.
Do you believe in Satan?: Im the devil, I love metal.
Do you believe in Santa?: Well at one time I did, didnt we all, Santa is one of the many lies a parent will tell their child, that's why people become mass murderers.
Do you know how to swim?: You know what they say about black people, but I do know how to swim.
Do you like roller coasters?: I used to.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Hail to the naw.
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: When I was like 3
Have you ever asked someone out?: Kind of but I dont think they really took me seriously.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: I live in hampton roads...
Have you ever painted your nails?:At one time its been over a decade
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside? fall like
What radio station do you listen to?: I work in radio so I dont listen to the radio in my downtime, I click on the iPod
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Macados in radford
What was the last thing you bought?: 2 pints of Ben and Jer's Half baked and toilet tissue, ha.
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Chelsea Lately before i went to work
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you IM'd? AIM is sooo 2 years ago
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Umm TIM!
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Mom
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Oh yeah
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: As a child
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: No I dont like crying in front of people.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Psst nah
Do you cry when you get an injury?: No.
Do certain songs make you cry?:Umm Kate Bush's "A Womans Work", Donny Hathaway "Someday we'll all be free"
LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken?:I never been in a relationship but coming to the realization that a person you like doesnt like hurts a bit and that has happened a lot, man i sound pitiful.
What is your current hair color?: Uh black and fading pink dye
Current piercings?: lip, guaged ears
Have any tattoos?: no
Eye color?: dark brown
IN A BOY/GIRL:
Favorite eye color: anything but bloodshot red or yellow.
Short or long hair: doent matter
Height?: equal to or taller than me im 5'8
Best clothing: non smelly
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to jail: nah
Mooned someone: unfortuntely no
Ran away from home: thought about it in my tweens
Laughed so hard you cried: not really.
Cried in school: In HS when my good friend Max died senior year :(
Thrown up in a store: Eww no
Is there something really stupid that you still laugh at today?: In 10th grade some dude dared me to snort powder from a pixie stick, that's how I wound with the name "Crazy Bugz" and that dude became one of my best friends.
THIS OR THAT:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King, but I try to avoid both of them.
Single or Group Dates: At this point any date would be great. That rhymed.
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries
Meat or Veggies: Meat with veggies
TV or Movie: A movie on TV
Guitar or Drums: Guitar and simulated drumming i.e. rock band
Adidas or Nike: Nike, support Dallas Penn dont fux with Adidas!
Chinese or Mexican: Men or food? Chinese food,mexican men, I like latinos :)
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Frosted flakes they're grrreat!
Cake or Pie: I love cake like a fat kid loves...cake.
MTV or VH1: Ive given up on MTV, VH1 has the better reality shows IMO and they still do a lot of musical programming like Behind the Music so VH1 for the win.
I hope you enjoyed this, cause it took a long time to fill this out. Maybe you learned a bit more about me, maybe you didnt, maybe you could care less, if so, you are mean and deserve a time out!·
No comments:
Post a Comment