Monday, November 2, 2009
Hey.
Well hello there, remember me? Yeah its been a while, but I really have nothing to blog about, and if I do it will be border line emo, and who needs that? So its november now, man the year goes by fast. This is my first full year out of school and it just goes by really fast. Like seasons are just seasons, holidays are just another day, it kind of sucks actually. I can litteraly feel youth slip away and me no likey. This past weekend was Halloween. How many times does Halloween fall on a weekend? Not a lot actually like twice a decade i think. So becuz it falls on a weekend this is when your supposed to go all out and crazy. That is unless your me. ON friday I went out to the wave in my costume as a NUN for the 3rd year in a row. I thought it was going to be epic, turned out to be eh-pic(ha). When I got there it was fun, the dj was playing some good stuff then they switched dj's on me. This dj played club remixes of EVERYTHING, he played club mixes of club mixes, hated it. Then I hung out with my friend but I had to kind of hang with her friends. Are you ever in a situation when you love your friend but you just dont mesh with her friends? Yeah that's another post. Then on the actual day of halloween, I went to bed bath and beyond. That was actually quite fun, which is scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment