Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Yeah Happy New Year


Yeah I know its Jan 2 shut up! Well what did I do for New Year's? I woke up and got ready for work, yay me. But its 2010 and Im ready to get this year started. As you know last year was not a good one and I am highly optimistic about this one. I am *still* looking for another job. In fact a few days before xmas I got a job 'assignment' from the temp agency that I joined a while ago. Its for a specified education center at the college of william and mary doing office stuff. I was there for the 2 days before xmas and much to my surprise I actually enjoyed. I enjoy doing stuff, you know like busy work so your not counting every single second and being a secretary I guess, who woulda knew? I think I enjoy the fact thats its a 'regular' job being the hours are 8:30-4:30 M-F. Its in Willimasburg which is on the Peninsula which means I dont have to go through a bridge and a tunnel everyday. Im quite sure the pay is good as of right now im getting paid .28 cents more there as a temp than I do at the radio job. I hope that this works out for me and the powers that be see me fit for this posish. Only time will tell, hurry up and wait. Only bad thing is for now im working 2 jobs radio from 1a-6a then the temp job 8:30a-4:30p which leaves not a lot of time for sleep in between jobs so, yeah that sucks. I will grit and bear it for a while. So yeah new year, new attitude, I need some new hair, Ill work on that. So here's to you 2010, dont f*ck this up!

No comments: