Friday, January 29, 2010

This is my confession

So I open this post with the requisite "sorry i havent posted ive been busy, I have two jobs, yadda yadda yadda" but its the truth, moving on. So on my travels to work the iPod is on shuffleage and it definitely gives you some time to hear songs you forgot was on there. The other day on the ride home from williamsburg this song came on.

Yes. Insane Clown Posse's "Another Love Song". Which leads me to my confession. For about a good year and a half while in high school, I was a...*wait for it* a Juggalette, yep I was. I was fully into ICP, bumped the Jekyll Brothers CD and thoroughly enjoyed their foray into cinema Big Money Hustlas. I dont really know what happened to make me fall out of the Juggalo phase. Wait I know what happened...I grew up. Anyways I do look back at that phase and chuckle. It also reminds me of one of my HS BFF's Justene whom last I saw her (about 3-4 years ago now wow!)she was not only still into ICP but the whole Psychopathic Records movement. Wherever you are girlie, hope you and the seed are doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too listened to ICP. You are not alone.