Saturday, January 2, 2010
On to the Next Conspiracy theory
Jay Hov has people really going nutzo over his new video for "On to the Next One"(the comments over at Miss Info's site is oddly insightful but ridiculous). I guess for some time people believed Jay Z was a satan worshipper? Now all these Illumanati and Freemasonry theories. I really dont have the mental capacity, or care in the world to look up these thingy's. Yes the imagery in this video does bring up questions but honestly and taking a lazy blogger's approach I dont care. Is Jay Z worshipping the devil, who cares, does he believe in the occult? Who cares. On December 21 2012 is he going to morph into a robot like MJ in Moonwalker and tell us the end is here? Probably not, but that would awesome. At the end of the day I personally like the look of the video, its different, its artistic, the song isnt too bad either, repetitive yes, but if it came on in a club will I dance to it? Yes. Ill dance throwing up the devil horns and stealing the nearest girls lipstick and writing triple 6's across my forehead. On to the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment