Sunday, February 21, 2010

And Now, Thoughts from Lil Wayne


I have not done one of these in a looooong time. Basically what I do is drop knowledge and insight to the world via the lyrical stylings Sir Carter aka Lil Wayne you can see one example here. Without further ado a few words from one if not the only real philophizer walking this orb we call mother earth.
"Gazing out the window of something foreign, I'm thinking to my self. Self..HOW COME MAKING MONEY NEVER GET'S BORING?! How come making money never never get's boring?"
These words are from a song with possibly the best title ever "F!@#ing Me With Her Eyes"
Honorable Mentions from the same song:
"Baby can I put my private parts in your storage!?"
"Shorty we can kick it like my name Chuck Norris"


MESSAGE!

1 comment:

Serena Havoc said...

LOL! "I'll treat your flower like a mother f'n florist"~MESSAGE! HAHAHA