If you know me, you know I love the gays, and for some reason they love me. Case in point: Last summer I went into a 7-11 down by Buckroe Beach in hampton to get me a big gulp. I go up to the register to pay for it and the cashier (whom ive never met in me life) who was an older gentlemen just told me to go ahead, as in not pay for it, followed by the phrase "Love you" in all of his 'How you doin?' glory. Yes honey. Anyway I saw this over on Crunk and Disorderly and I luhved it. If they came out with this as a real single, I would totally buy it. I dont know why hip hop is so homophobic and there isnt an OPENLY gay hip hop artist. Cause we all now half them rappers gay anyways. 'How you doin?'
No comments:
Post a Comment