Monday, August 8, 2011

I Miss You Man: Hot Channing

It's 7am monday morning, I just got in from work. There is nothing on television, I'm currently watching "Step Up 3" and I really don't know why. Here's my short summary on ALL the Step Up movies...horrible acting, atrocious story line, sick dance sequences, the end. But if there has to be a "best" movie in the series it would be the first one, and why is that? Two words. Channing. Tatum. This was Channing at the peak of his ridiculous hotness. His first blaze of hotness? "Coach Carter".

Seriously "Coach Carter" is like girl porn there was just so much hotness going on in that movie. There hasn't been that much hotness in a basketball movie since "Sunset Park"! (haaa what you know about sunset park!?)
Channing next portrayal of uber hotness "She's The Man"

Then in what I feel was his super hot swan song "Step Up"


Then after that I don't know what happened, I mean don't get me wrong, the man is still fine, but let's just marvel in the era of yesteryear, the era of Super, dumb, uber, ridiculously hot Channing Tatum. I miss you.

No comments: