This week Mother Nature has been one Mother F-er. Well at least on the east coast. Is this lingering East Coast, West Coast beef? Is she mourning the death of Nick Ashford? The 10th anniversary of Aaliyah's death? Maybe it's all of these, maybe it's none, maybe it's just this crazy thing called weather, eh, who knows? But the East coast has been having a hell of a week. First with the 5.8 mag earthquake on tuesday. Here's my earthquake story. I was taking a nap, I felt shaking, I was like 'wha?', I went back to sleep. And tomorrow Hurricanemagedon know as Irene is visiting the Eastern Seaboard tomorrow and it seems like Aunt Flo is visiting her. Although I am being satirical Mother Nature ain't nothing to play with and I hope all of those that I care about and everyone in general stays safe. So...how about some music dedicated to the Hurricane.
No comments:
Post a Comment