Friday, April 6, 2012

Schewitz Swag


So Drake just released the video to his current single "Take Care" ft Rihanna. I don't like the song (i always skip it when listening to the album) and I don't like the video. This post is not about that. This post is about the gem that I found over on OVO's Vimeo page. Just hours ago they released the video to "HYFR" ft Lil Wayne, and this video is super Jew Swag to the max. I don't think anyone (well yeah there's Matisyahu and the Beasties, but have you seen them pop Manischewitz in a video?) has ever repped my Jewish homies as hard as Drake does. I love that. I love this video. Watch.

Drake ~ HYFR Feat. Lil Wayne from OctobersVeryOwn on Vimeo.

1 comment:

NFD.tc said...

Agreed! Take Care was meh, the usual, but HYFR's vid is too perfect for that song!:)

The '91 Ridges Club.

www.notfromdio.com