Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Yay!
I have to say that I absolutely adore the Italian alien shaped head funball that is Giuliana Rancic. I must also admit that I had watched her wedding special and reality series with her husband Bill, and I find them to be quite adorable. I watch a lot of trashy reality TV so when I watch their show its like cleansing my palette a little bit. A big part of the past seasons of their show concentrated on them wanting to have a baby and all the trials Giuliana had to go through. There have been a round of IVF that resulted in one pregnancy then unfortunately a miscarriage. After taking a year from trying to have a baby and just having some fun they soon decided to proceed with IVF again. Part of the process through the specialist they were seeing was to have Giuliana have a mammogram and the results pending a biopsy came back positive for breast cancer. Hearing these events truly made me feel
for them. Finally yesterday came the great news that they are going to be parents! Giuliana herself is not pregnant but they are using a 'gestational carrier' where an already formed embryo of the Rancic baby particles is placed in a willing participant. I am really excited for them, I am currently waiting for my invite guurl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment