Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boom Boom POW!

Ha I bet that statement is going to be used a lot in some form relating to this story. So over the weekend blogger Perez Hilton was attacked by the Black Eyed Peas manager. He posted a queen tastic video about it here. Although like I said its super queenie Perez or Mario is right, he should not have been physically attacked, its all silly. Listen Perez Hilton is a gossip blogger who states his opinion on everything, and at times I dont agree with everything he says or is interested in (like his obsession with Lady Gaga ugh) I find his site thoroughly entertaining and is the first blog I go to everyday. Its all in good fun, its not to be taken seriously. He gives people credit when due, he gives people s@#t when due as well. Apparently it all started when Fergie was complaining about Perez making fun of her, oh waaaa. And it came to a climax with Will.i.am asking Perez to no longer write about BEP on his website and what not.Pause,I personally could care less about BEP I mean this is not "Joints and Jams" Black Eyed Peas we're talking about here I stop caring about BEP a looooong time ago, it's not that serious homie. If someone dont like your music than keep it moving, people are still going to buy your crap anyway. The whole situation was uncalled for and I do believe Perez cause I've heard about BEP's people getting into altercations before. But Perez being a gay man shouldnt have called him the 'F' word though. BUT there are 2 sides to every story and none of us knows what really happened, this whole thing is so really gay, like really, so, yeah.Boom Boom POW.

No comments: