
Things are being researched all the time. Research for cures to horrible diseases such as AIDS, Cancer etc. These are causes that takes a lot of money and time. Then there are things being researched that also takes time and money, time and money that could have been used elsewhere. So today we have a 'survey' that says New York has the angriest drivers No Sh%t. I wonder how much time and money it took to come to such an obvious conclusion. Apparently it was Miami before, what the H do people in Miami have to be angry about YOUR IN MIAMI TRICK! I also think NY road rage is hereditary, do some research on that! But seriously I did not learn to drive in NYC but I definitely have the rage, mostly cause I believe VA drivers are stupid. So I think I would fit in with NY drivers just fine. To be truthful I dont think I really want to find out though, that's the wussy, hesitant VA driver coming out I guess. Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment