Alright so here we go, Im finally getting around to tell you about the Sanitgold show on sunday. As I have previously posted on my way into work early sunday morning I heard about on the radio and I immediately flipped out and checked my bank account to make sure I had enough fundz which I did. Got off of work and purchased the tickets. Enough of that let's get to the show. Up first in the line up was this chick
Amanda Blank, she's from Philly and her musical style reminds me of Peaches, I enjoyed much, she was bad a$$.

Up next was
Trouble Andrew whom I have heard because of the cameo on Santi's song "I'm A Lady" turns out this is actually fiance. He has been snowboarding for a while and turned to music. I REALLY liked his set, on twitter I think I said something along the lines of
"Santigold update #2 trouble andrew was dope like stoner skater snowboarder thug music i dug." So yeah, I enjoyed it so much I brought the album after the show was over and me likey, my brother bought a Trouble Andrew shirt too, so I guess he likey as well. I love this dudes swagger.



Alright so after what seemed like an extrrrreeemely long wait
Santigold finally came out, here's the video of her coming out and my screaming like a teeny bopper, have your barf bag next to you, its shaky.
So she performed every single song from her debut record and some including songs from a mixtape which I didnt know about and a Cure cover. Turns out she had the stomach flu!!! And she still came on stage and put on an absolutely amazing show. The best part of the night however was my brother going on stage and dancing with her during "Creator", ohhh that made his life!! In this vid watch the kid in the green shirt that's my brova Tyrone aka Kid Nyva aka Popjaye
So overall it was an excellent show from top to bottom. Even Santigold was surprised how cool and diverse the crowd, I guess cause it's the 'south' but this is a special area and she needs to come here again!




And. I'm. Done.
No comments:
Post a Comment