Cocaine is a helluva drug (copyright:Rick James), but it makes for some very entertaining stories, shall we proceed?
Cocaine story number A: Germany ban Red Bull Cola. Apparently Germany is planning or have already banned RBC cause it has small traces of the Cocaina in it. Something along the lines (haha I said lines) of .4 micrograms of that Rick James in it. I am not familiar with the measurement of 'micrograms' but it sounds harmless. I mean if Red Bull is supposed to "give you wings" then I say let em fly. ::note to self BUY RED BULL COLA!::
Cocaine Story letter dos. Suitcase made of booger sugar. Some Chica got caught in a Chilean airport with two suitcases made of cocaine. I wonder what gave the suitcases away? Anywho the cocaine could be extracted from some chemical mess. If anything they should have let her go for her innovation, it beats shoving ballons up your a-hole, but I digrees.
This has been your morning boost of stories of cocaine,I do not condone the drug use, but whatever makes you fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment