Thursday, August 20, 2009
ABDC Season 4 Episode 2
So this week on america's best dance crew was Beyonce week. I was so excited to hear that cause you know Beyonce makes great dance records. I have to say that it was one of my least favorite episodes. Like there's always that 1 episode from every season that just doenst work. Season 1 was the Broadway challenge, Season 2 was the Janet Jackson challenge, Season 3 was the Magic challenge and this season on the 2nd friggin episode the Beyonce challenge to me=epic fail. It failed so much that Im not even going to take the time to break down each performance. Im just going to comment on the crews whom I took a liking to during week 1. Rhythm City was eh. Vogue Evolution...f-ing killed that! I mean they had to its Beyonce! Artistry in Motion got sent home, good. Who's going to be in the bottom 2?...hmm really cant call that one since they all sucked to me, but VE aint going anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment