This weekend I hung out with the Garguilo's(my aunt rhonda, her husband uncle chris aka white dad and my cousins) for a bit. They were having a 'surprise' birthday party for Aunt Ricki(their aunt but I call her aunt Ricki too, an aunt is an aunt) who turned 60 and is fab! Anyways the wine was flowing and all of a sudden the electric slide came on and we had to teach the white people how to do it HA. You see the electric slide brings all types of people together. Thats why I miss dance battles, if you got a problem, just dance it out! Anyways here's some video of them dancin. Its Electric boogie woogie woogie.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The 'Unity' Slide
This weekend I hung out with the Garguilo's(my aunt rhonda, her husband uncle chris aka white dad and my cousins) for a bit. They were having a 'surprise' birthday party for Aunt Ricki(their aunt but I call her aunt Ricki too, an aunt is an aunt) who turned 60 and is fab! Anyways the wine was flowing and all of a sudden the electric slide came on and we had to teach the white people how to do it HA. You see the electric slide brings all types of people together. Thats why I miss dance battles, if you got a problem, just dance it out! Anyways here's some video of them dancin. Its Electric boogie woogie woogie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment