
So I am on my morning commute which I already dred,and today its raining AGAIN. So I get to Hampton get off at the Hampton U exit and make my way to Burger Kang, I make a left at the stop sign then BOOM blue lights. Great. So I have one headlight out which I already knew and apparently and didnt make a total complete definite stop at the sign. Oooh Im such a criminal. To top it off it was 3 of them 3 cops and for what reason? One cop doing the whole process, another cop on the passenger side of the car shining a flash light into it, and another standing behind him. I mean is there someone killing someone somewhere? I guess not at 6:30 in the morning. I now have a summons to show up in court sometime in November for "failure to obey a traffic sign", whatever im paying that ish off so I wont have to go to court. In closing thank you Hampton City cops so glad that you are following the motto To Serve and Protect meaning to Serve me papers and Protect your quota rep, good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment