Friday, September 11, 2009

Today.

What is there is to say that already has not been said about 9/11. We all remember where we were when we heard about it. I was in marketing class at the time and our teacher brought out the television so we could see what was going on. I remember thinking 'This can't be real' it seriously looked like something out of movie. I knew, we all knew that nothing will be the same after this, and it hasnt. Since then we have been in a war or wars and there seems to be no solution. I always try to look at the bright side of things but there just isnt a bright side to this all we can do is remember, reflect and pray. My uncle Chris made this video about how he and his family left NY a bit after 9/11 and the community whom he felt made him feel better. I found this video very beautiful and touching, enjoy.

No comments: