
^^^This is the face I give summer of 2009
Well today is Labor day which marks the end of the summer season. The summer of 2009 will go down in infamy both in pop culture and in my personal life. The biggest i guess event or occurance in my life this summer was the passing of my father something that took us all by surprise and something that we will never believe. We (my mother, brother and I) try to look at it as he went in peace without pain, he lead quite the life, and will forever be missed. This summer also marked the passing of many Ed Mcmahan, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Walter Kronkite, DJ AM and sooo many others, too many to count it seems. Alright so that's the bad stuff, let's focus on the good stuff. I didnt do too much because of my job. Summer's arent what they used to be, after you graduate summer is just another season as opposed to THE season, know what I mean? I did attend some really cool concerts including Santigold and The Great Hangover Tour. At the end of the day the Summer of 2009 can bite me, I am not sad to see it go AT ALL. Besides autumn is my FAAAVORITE season. The weather is getting cooler, the colors are changing. I have a weakness for pumpkin patches and I dont know this season just warms my soul. Hopefully this season will bring better things. But the Summer of 2009 gets a grade of F---- that's four minuses.
No comments:
Post a Comment