Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bron Bron

Ok so Im not into sports really but I kinda like basketball. So the big news in the sports world (and seemingly the WORLD in general) is whom Lebron James is going to play for next season. Me personally being a native New Yorker I was hoping he would go to the Knicks but what's the use, they suck, even I know that. So Bron Bron has decided to go the Miami Heat which I think that team would prolly finally give him a ring. But really the best part about this Lebron thing is the story behind it all. First the fact that his now former team member Delonte got it in with his Mom's Gloria, and now some dude comes forward and sues LEBRON for not allowing HIM to be a father, well ok then. Apparently this dude met his mom's in a bar in '84. Problem is 1. He went in raw after meeting some chick in a bar 2. Lebron's mother was actually 15 at the time! Um ew. At the end of the day this dude is making more money than any of us will make and pay in taxes in our lifetime. So who really cares, eh. Well I found this youtube video over at Sandra Rose's website and I found it funny, so I wanted to share.

No comments: