Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Mid 20s Crisis Continues


I really don't blog much cause I have nothing to blog about. Well except the fact that I am increasingly unhappy about everything, but who wants to read about that. Besides that's what Twitter is for! Anyways I figured I'd give a little update about life in general. It still sucks. I still work a job that I hate cause I can't afford not to work. However; I did decide to go back to school and get my Masters in Music Education. A part of me is miffed cause I should have done that in undergrad, but I guess you need time to really think about what you want to do in life. As much as I kid about not liking kids, I do actually like them. And for some odd reason they seem to like me to. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my modest adult life as a Music teacher. Music has obviously played a big part in my life, and hopefully as a teacher I would be able to make a big part of theirs. So now that I have a plan I have to put it into motion. The difficult part of all this is setting all my ducks in a row. Finding a new (or second) job with consistent hours and money, that will also leave breathing room for me to pursue my masters next spring (hopefully). Also I have to get accepted duh! I also have to brush up on my flute playing, piano playing and music theory big time! I have not seriously picked up the flute in forever. Me going back to school is small glimmer of light in this long dark never ending tunnel, I think this is what I need to get my life back on track, wait BACK on track? This is what I need to get my life ON TRACK in general, my life is on no type of track right now. So I was in the middle of applying to Norfolk State but then realized I had to pay $35, sooo that's has to wait for a while. I was also thinking about George Mason University which is close to DC and good friend Boston Matt and most importantly best friend LEY. But I know I need to stay home. So that's life so far. Still in a crisis. The Mid 20s Crisis *dun dun duuuunnn!*

No comments: