Monday, June 6, 2011

ABDC Season 6 Finale!

Alright first off sorry for not blogging lately, I'll try to explain in a later post. The season 6 finale of ABDC was last night and I have to say it was the best season finale yet! Not because of Iconic Boyz and I aM mE but because ALL of the winning crews came back! Let's just get this out of the way...hooray I aM mE, but were you surprised? No. They deserved it, moving on. They season 1-5 champions performed starting with Poreotix, their performance was cute. We Are Heroes, their performance was nice. Quest crew (without D-Trix, I was not aware that he is not actively part of the crew anymore *insert sad face here*) their performance was Awesome, that back breaking move? Yikes! Then Super Cr3w performed, their performance was hot, I think hands down Super Cr3w were the hottest dudes on the show period. Followed by the dudes in Supreme Soul then the dudes in ummmm oh yeah Phunk Phenomenon. Then ladies and gentle Jabbawockeez came out and showed all 'em why THEY are the best crew EVER! Ok that's all gotta go. Want to see the full epi go to mtv.com. Boom.

No comments: