
*oddly enough im wearing that sweatshirt right now*
All this talk about National Metal Day has me thinking about and missing my old college radio show "HoodMetal". It was this concoction I came up with when I finally earned my "Extensions" spot on WVRU. On the HoodMetal Show I just played all the things that I loved ranging from Hip Hop and R&B all the way to Metal and any and everything between. That show paved the way for the Urban Metal Music Festival and now I'm here, working at a corporate radio station bored, miserable, wasting my time and talent. But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about the days of innocence, when I really thought I could actually have a future in this business they call show. Here is the HoodMetal Soundclick page which is still alive, active, and full of awkwardness. If you ever get bored you should listen to it and laugh at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment