Kid Fury is someone I wish I knew in my personal life, he's like a cousin in my head. He is primarily a blogger, although he doesn't blog as much as others (who am I to talk?) but his videos on current happenings in pop culture are everything to me. The world will forever remember Halloween of 2011 as the day we all were dealt the shock of a lifetime. The divorce of soulmates and kindred spirits Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. I was rooting for those kids. Actually let's be real we all saw this coming. However I do lose in the divorce pool, I thought they were at least going to make it a year and a baby. Doh well. Whatever I have to say on this tragedy will pale in comparison to the science Kid Fury just served to the children. Oh yeah the description he wrote for this video said "Kim Kardashian is divorced. Water is wet." iLive!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment