Tuesday, May 19, 2009

80's baby, 90's kid

The other day I was singing some song and I asked my brother if he remembered it, his answer was no. Ok my interpretation of the song with a series of clicks and bad beatboxing did not help, but I was referring to this song:

I kind of like how the 90's are making a comeback, its weird that it is nostalgic because it wasnt that long ago, and I tend to think of nostalgia as something that I was too young to be a part of. In due time all of us will be in a part of time that is nostalgilized (is that a word?) and be able to say "oh i remember that, I was (blank) years old." Sidenote: House music is the bees knees.
Songs like Crystal Water's "Gypsy Woman" and the Follow me song (all of which i cant find on youtube and if i did its non-embeddable...lame). But the 90's were pretty awesome, no active wars, the economy was on point, there were raves, cool non habit forming drugs like XTC, you know the good decade...ahh those were the days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the best song ever. I think they did a parody on in Living Color.