
Over the past few weeks a number of chicken joints have had either free or discounted chicken deals. As I have stated to many people "This aint February!?" I dont understand the influx of chicken deals going on. Its not like chicken has to be promoted. People love chicken, people eat chicken every day. There have been many times when I sacrificed something I needed for something that I wanted. That something wanted being chicken, that something needed being gas, rent, etc. I do get why KFC would they recently came out with the new grilled chicken (which I have yet to check out, and really dont want too) but I dont get why Popeyes had that deal going on. Yes it was awesome, but if people want Popeyes theys gon get some Popeyes, deal or no deal son. I personally can't wait till Bojangles get some type of deal goin. That's chicken we can believe in!
Photo Source
No comments:
Post a Comment