
I love Robyn! Robyn has been around for ages it seems. You may remember her from her 90s hit "Show Me Love" but in the past few years she has reemerged with a pop electro sound that is pretty dern infectious. This is her new jank "Dancing on my own" not to be confused with "Dancing with myself" shout outs to Billy Idol. Anywho here's the video.
Robyn 'Dancing On My Own' (Official Video) from Robyn on Vimeo.

My second girl crush is Kelis. I love Kelis! When I first saw her video for "Caught out there" I was immediately intrigued. Despite her being in the news these days more for her personal woes and not her music she still stays ahead of the curve. She is the OG weird chick, recognize heaux! Her new album Flesh Tones is already out in the UK, I think it will be out in the states June. Here is the video for her single "Acapella"
So your wondering "Well this is a random post" well not exactly. I follow Kelis on twitter and saw a conversation she was having with Robyn. Look like they may be doing a tour together! That'll be awesmazing, hope they at least come through DC.
Bonus Video: Kelis "Young Fresh and New" from the good ol days when Kelis and the Neptunes were still on speaking terms :sigh: they should collab again!
No comments:
Post a Comment