So the finale of Rupaul's Drag Race was monday and boy was I wrong about the results. All season I said it will come down to Raven and Jujubee and Tyra didnt stand a chance. Turns out Tyra wins the whole darn thing! On one hand I can see why the judges picked her, that ho had been turning it out on the runway from the jump. However I dont think she has the personality of being the NEXT DRAG SUPERSTAR! Yes she has the potential of becoming a great queen but not only is she young in the drag game, she is a young person in general and I think it was a poor choice. But as LEY said Tyra's backstory about her/his son is probably what did it for the judges but who knows. I still love Jujubee and Raven. Plus they're both along with other queens is going to be a part of Rupaul's new project Drag U where they make over biological women. I want them to make me over!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
My Bad.
So the finale of Rupaul's Drag Race was monday and boy was I wrong about the results. All season I said it will come down to Raven and Jujubee and Tyra didnt stand a chance. Turns out Tyra wins the whole darn thing! On one hand I can see why the judges picked her, that ho had been turning it out on the runway from the jump. However I dont think she has the personality of being the NEXT DRAG SUPERSTAR! Yes she has the potential of becoming a great queen but not only is she young in the drag game, she is a young person in general and I think it was a poor choice. But as LEY said Tyra's backstory about her/his son is probably what did it for the judges but who knows. I still love Jujubee and Raven. Plus they're both along with other queens is going to be a part of Rupaul's new project Drag U where they make over biological women. I want them to make me over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment