
Every once in a while there is something that captures my heart and my ears. Currently my obsession is Yelawolf. First time I heard of Yelawolf was Complex Magazine's "Encyclopedia of White Rappers". When I first saw a picture of him he looked goth so I clicked the video cause I thought "this is going to be good, this cat is prolly garbage". Much to my surprise dude was NICE! A little while after that I saw the video for "Pop the Trunk" and this week I finally decided to download his latest project Trunk Muzik, which I feel is a must for this summer. It is a very well put together EP with the rare no skippage meaning the whole album engages you from the beginning. He recently signed to Interscope which could be a good and a bad thing, but I am looking forward to what Yela does in the future. Plus, he's hot, like really hot, and he replied to me on Twitter, so, I'm a fan for life. It doesnt take much to make me love you. Here are some of his videos and you can download ALL of his projects on his myspace page.
No comments:
Post a Comment