Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birfday #Schwag

My day of birth was earlier this month and there was not much hoopla behind it, just had a nice dinner with my mother and brother and some cake and some vodka then I passed out. To me that signals a good time. And I dont expect gifts or anything I mean come on I'm 26. But my mother and my best friend LEY hooked me up with some amazing gifts. My Hello Kitty game got stepped up this year. POW!

My mom got me a tin Hello Kitty lunchbox that came in a HK tote, perfect for road trips, which I plan on taking a couple in the next few months!

I got another HK tote from LEY along with a pouch that looks like underwears, Hello Kitty lip gloss (which is perfect that there is 8 of them cause I stay losing em) and a blown up picture of all of us in front of the White House that was taken when we all went to the "Rally to Restore Fear/Sanity".
I loved these gifts so much and it was so amazing of them to get these for me. I was seriously not even thinking about getting birthday gifts.

No comments: