You Don't Mess with the Zohan has become one of my favorite movies. No matter when it comes on I have to watch it. I don't know why. It's just one of those sleeper comedies or as I call them "Slept On Cinema". For the most part I love me a good Adam Sandler/Happy Madison movie. I even like the Adam Sandler non Happy Madison movie Reign on Me but it was super sad, but Adam did a great job in it. The other day I saw Grown Ups...eh, it was alright for what it was. Anyways I'm getting away from the point. If you are not familiar with the movie plot it goes a little something like this: Zohan is an Israeli super killing machine, but he wants to be a hair stylist, he fakes his own death, moves to the US to embark on his dreams and it just goes on from there. Oddly enough the movie has some poignancy to it. With the Jewish/Palestinian/American relations and how they all view each other and how in the end the Jewish and Palestinian folks get along to defeat the bad American but they have love for the country (United States) that has allowed them to have all these opportunities. MESSAGE! Plus John Turturro is in it and you know how much I love him.
You Don't Mess With The Zohan - Trailer
Tags: You Don't Mess With The Zohan - Trailer
No comments:
Post a Comment