
My boyfriend Television has been giving me some good gifts lately. We are well into Season 3 of RuPaul's Drag Race and as always the season is fierce. My favorite queens are Raja and Alexis Mateo they are part of my "Drag Fantasy Team". For a while I was a fan of Manila it seemed like she would be a break out star but she has kind of been in the middle the whole season so far and she was the third person on my team but has since been replaced with Shangela. Yes Shangela the one who got the boot first last season is back and although I don't think she is the best QUEEN, she is a fantastic entertainer and has proven so every challenge so far. Here is this season's trip to the Library, this batch of reading has nothing on last season reading though:
In addition to RuPaul's Drag Race my boyfriend TV has dropped of another present for me, season 6 of America's Best Dance Crew is coming back in April. It seems like it has been gone forever but it's only been a year right? Although I always complain about how it gets worse every season I still look forward to it. Here is the trailer:
TV has been with me through thick and thicker, always entertaining, always bright and expensive as hell. He treats my right. Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment