Friday, January 27, 2012

Jammie

You've prolly never heard of Jackie Chain, even if you never heard of him you have to give him credit for an incredibly catchy rap name. Anyways he is a half white half asian rapper from Alabama and a few years ago every body and their mama put their own 16 to his song "Rollin" and he is about to put out a project with Nick Catchdubs the co-founder of the hipster friendly boutique label Fools Gold. I don't know why I like this song, it's called "Molly" and he's looking for her, hard. But Molly is not a girl, its a thing. "Molly" is the nickname for MDMA which is the drug found in Ecstasy so I guess "Molly" is the purest form of Ecstasy...so wait, is it about a girl? Im so befuddled right now. I feel like I'm on Molly, I think I found her!

No comments: