Friday, January 27, 2012

Men that I Love: Robbie Laughlin


I was watching "Family Matters" early yesterday morning and it was the episode where the science lab blew up in school and Steve Urkel was accused of doing it because of his science experiment. The school had a mock trial with Laura Winslow defending Steve and his nemesis Dexter Thornhill playing the prosecutor. As I was watching the episode the actor playing Dexter Thornhill looked familiar. I was saying to myself 'that looks like Robbie Laughlin' and after watching him and his big mannerisms I was convinced it was him. After extensive and painful research (read: google + imdb) I found out it was in fact him! I freaking love Robbie Laughlin! You can currently see him and all his fabulousness on E! during the who wore it better segments. He is also Giuliana Rancic's (whom I also love to pieces) gay husband. I want Robbie to be my gay husband!!! Here is what Robbie had to say about his appearance on "Family Matters":
"I was Steve Urkel's school nemesis, Dexter Thornhill. It was supposed to be a recurring role and I was really happy. It was really funny and I had such a great time doing it. Rumor has it Jaleel White, who played Urkel, was a little jealous of the attention I got and I never recurred again. The writer who wrote my part was fired as well, from what I understand. That's what folklore says. Jaleel and I have never talked since."

No comments: