Friday, January 13, 2012
Life.
Hello, I like to start off my posting binge today with a little update on life. In late December I started my second job at the "call center". I just got finished with training this past week. I like the job, I'm still getting the hang of it but I do like working in an office setting and my co-workers are cool. Actually the first day that I got there I was surprisingly greeted by my old high school chum Piper which definitely made the transition there way easier. The only bad part about the second job is just that, its a second job, and I still work at the radio station aka the bridge to nowhere or better yet, the bridge to Terrorbithia, ok so its not THAT bad, I just don't want to be there anymore. I would just like to have one job or even two jobs that I like. Anyways hopefully I'll be able to save money every paycheck and this summer I can finally enroll in that audio engineering class ive been talking about forever. Let's see what else, oh yeah, my brother and I are going to A$AP Rocky in Richmond Feb 9th, its gonna be trill. Well that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment